New Zealand’s leading dog food is the premier choice for your perfect pooch. Unlike other dog foods, Ziwi Peak doesn’t use any nasty chemicals or allergy-inducing ingredients in our mixes. In fact, everything that goes into Ziwi Peak is hand-selected by their dog-obsessed nutrient experts.
Now available in a taste tester triple pack, you’ll be able to try each new Ziwi Provenance flavour combo with your beloved dog and let them pick which one they prefer.
Choose from a mouth-watering mix of mutton, goat, kahawai, trevally and blue mackerel in our popular East Cape variety; beautiful beef, venison, lamb, hoki and southern blue whiting in the Otago Valley mix; and succulent free-range chicken, egg, duck, turkey and kahawai in the Hauraki Plains blend. All ingredients have been reared in New Zealand so your dog is guaranteed quality and nutritious dog food.
Air-dried for freshness, the Ziwi Peak Provenance Taste Tester Pack is long-lasting, perfect for travelling and ideal for all dog breeds and ages.
Find out why the Provenance range is so good.
- All meats used in Ziwi Peak dog food are free-range and grass fed, so you know your dog is being served the best
- All ingredients are free from hormones, antibiotics, and nasty growth promotants
- Balanced to deliver the right nutritional needs for your dog from nutrient-rich mixes to support strong bones, digestion and healthy coats to grain, wheat and soy free for allergy-suffering dogs
- Air-dried and sealed for freshness
- A choice of three flavours in one pack perfect for adding variety and enrichment to your best friends meal times