Ziwi Peak Venison Dog Food
Ziwi Peak Venison is novel single protein food, ideal for all breeds and life stages, especially dogs with food sensitivities. Loaded with free-range venison, ethically raised on pastures of lush and native grasses in the remote valleys of New Zealand’s South Island. A naturally delicious choice to ensure your dog keeps up with life’s adventures.
- Gently air-dried and handcrafted to lock in nature’s goodness.
- 96% venison, organs and bone to match the dog’s biological needs for a diet rich in meat.
- Raised without added hormones, antibiotics or growth promotants.
- No glycerins or high glycemic ingredients such as potato or tapioca starch.
- Includes 3% New Zealand Green Mussels – a natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin for long-term joint health and mobility.
- Great alternative to raw feeding
Ziwi air-dried dog food is slow and gently air-dried to lock in nutrients without the need for artificial preservatives, and is a great ready-serve alternative to a raw diet. For more information on the air-drying process please head over to the Ziwi Peak website.
For information on how much Ziwi Peak Venison to feed your dog, use the Ziwi Feeding Calculator.
When you switch your dog over to a new food we recommend introducing it gradually over 7-10 days. Check out the Ziwi Feeding Transition Guide for more information.